Become a Pathfinder Local Authority
Have your say on the innovation, tools and analytics your local authority needs in an ever-changing childcare market landscape. Get in touch today for access to our LA pilot and help us shape the future of localgov childcare delivery.
Family-focused, viable childcare plans to fit in with parents’ real lives
The Childcare Planning Module includes:
- Intelligent flexible childcare plans using real-time availability, times, transportation, costs, free entitlement hours and multiple ages of children, even across borders.
- Parent notifications of changes to provider data that might affect their childcare choices.
- Smartphone app for childcare providers to easily and quickly update childcare vacancies.
- Progressive data collection for improved
data from childcare providers.
- Proactive development of legislative changes regarding statutory duties, data, provision and information delivery.
- Documented API covering planning data to enable LAs to build their own solutions.
- And much more…
‘Daily’ Childcare Sufficiency insights at your fingertips
The Market Insight Module includes:
- Heat maps of childcare availability per type, coverage times, flexibility and cost over time.
- Comparison, correlation and trend analysis to show gaps in supply vs demand.
- Visibility of available EEFE (Early Education Free Entitlement) hours per age group.
- Enhanced SEND Childcare data and service provision mapping.
- Automated monitoring of KPIs and goals (relating to childcare data and provision).
- Monitoring ‘completeness and engagement’ of all service provider records.
- Automated record data quality scores to support Family Information Service (FIS) data quality assurance.
- Documented API to facilitate export to
existing LA analysis tools for further
- And much more…
Explore early engagement in childcare innovation
Get involved now and gain early access to innovative solutions that save time, money and waste. Contact Famiio today to secure a limited place on our LA pilot and help shape the future of localgov childcare delivery.
The issues raised within the Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR) report “The future of Childcare in London” are comprehensive but have a fundamental element missing, particularly for parents – easy access to information. A lack of accessible ‘trusted’...
Credit: Willrow Hood - stock.adobe.comOver the past decade, whilst central government has increased funded childcare provision for parents, local government has found it difficult to apply innovation to the childcare sector, particularly regarding access to flexible...
Famiio has been awarded a £50,000 grant by Innovate UK, the UK’s innovation agency, to build and pilot a new online localgov childcare platform over the next six months.Famiio was awarded funding after a highly-competitive process attracting over 8,600 applications...